For $25, you will get a custom portrait of your pet from one of our many volunteer artists! order yours TODAY💛💙❤️
More info and to order—
FOLLOW LINK BELOW
Hesed Place’s mission is to provide progressive, personal, and community resources to complex trauma survivors and a path to healing for adults who are interested. We strive to maximize human potential for freedom, growth, and independence in life through empowerment of collaborative community service. potential for freedom, growth, and independence in life through empowerment of collaborative community service.
We have recently opened our doors for the first time in person to our current, local Healing Place @ Hesed (HP@H) members since our founding during Covid. HP@H exists for anyone interested in a Healing Journey - Over 200 hours of trauma-related topics have been discussed to date and archived for reference in our group to date. HP@H was created HP@H to grow in understanding and to nurture some connection while we heal . We continue our online HP@H platform as well but have now begun to build out a calendar and expand our reach to provide more direct services. We will soon launch our volunteer program to begin building our base of support.
Hesed Place will soon be securing Occupational Therapy & Psychotherapy resources for survivors referred to Hesed Place, which will allow for expansion of our educational platforms by developing field-specific TIC training for community groups including medical & therapeutic professionals, law enforcement, educators, service providers, organizations, churches, life groups (survivor support) and other professionals.
The “AS WE GO”:
Hesed Place has big plans including a trauma center, a transitional living (Tiny Home) community and the ability to replicate its success. By replicating the model: “Trauma-Informed-Town-Within-A-Town” (TITWT) Hesed Place can share the success in our local community with other communities so that communities around the world can live trauma-informed to:
Stage 2: Fill first tier of Training Group Professionals. Purchase initial Transitional Living Property. Begin building and developing property, including first tiny houses. Expand services provided.
Stage 3: Continue building Training Group Professional tiers. Purchase property and establish Trauma-Focused Center / Office Building. Continue developing Transitional Living Property. Expand services provided.
Stage 4: Replicate Hesed Place “Trauma-Informed-Town-Within-A-Town” model to other locations.
Hesed Place has emerged as a beacon of hope and transformation for survivors of complex trauma. A passion to build a community network has allowed us to provide for the needs of survivors throughout “The Whole Journey.” This means we address the needs of the Whole Person throughout the Stages of the Journey. We provide a safe, empowering, and supportive environment for individuals to emba rk on a journey of healing.
* We offer a path to healing for any adult interested in a healing journey through our "Healing Place @ Hesed - Trauma Recovery" group, in-person and online.
* We are developing multidisciplinary services to offer adult survivors of severe childhood abuse
* We are collaborating with community providers in order to serve together on behalf of those who are hurting
* We are developing Trauma-Informed-Care training for field-specific community groups in the following categories:
- Medical and Therapeutic
- Law Enforcement
- Service Providers and Other Professionals
- Civic Organizations & Churches
- Life Group Members (Survivor Support Persons)
* We aim to be a resource hub for Trauma-Informed community providers
* We are preparing to replicate Hesed Place “Trauma-Informed-Town-Within-A-Town” model to other locations
Would you like to get our newsletter? 💛💙❤️